Key is to wear only ONE item. Personally, I only like a splash of leopard in an outfit, and don't care for animal print jackets or pants. You should never be head to toe in animal print, unless you want to appear as a guest on Jersey Shore.
Key is to keep other clothing pieces simple with solid colors. Here, mom Jessica Alba wears a Tolani leopard scarf, and it gives her jeans and t-shirt ensemble the perfect amount of pop. (Tolani Infinity Scarf in Leopard, $80.00 www.BoutiqueToYou.com)
These designer leopard print items below are easy ways to add glam to any mom's outfit. The scarf is an instant way to make an outfit chic (see previous post on scarves), cuffs and bangles are practical jewelry pieces for moms, and spice up those "mom" shoes with these comfortable options. Oh, and all these designer pieces are under $80!
1. Ralph Lauren, Abira Leopard Ballet Flat - $79.00
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs, Jungle Jersey Scarf - $58.00
3. Tory Burch, Resin Logo Cuff (in Tortoise) - $45.00
4. Sperry, Sconset Slip On Loafter (in Leopard Pony) - $79
5. J.Crew, Skinny Calf Hair Belt (in Brown Spotted Cat) - $60.00
6. Kenneth Jay Lane, Brown Cheetah Print Resin Bangle - $18.00 (originally $30.00)
7. C & C California, Cheetah Print Hi-Low swing Tank - $64.90 (on sale from $84) CandCCalifornia.com