I recently bought a Jones New York Iron-Free white button down long-sleeve blouse, and I'm so glad I did. EVERY wrinkle comes out in the dryer. I don't even turn on the iron! I promise, I am not lying. Now that the warmer weather is here, I've been rolling up the sleeves of my button-down, and pairing it with shorts and sandals, or for a funkier look I replace my sandals with a bootie.
Here, Jordan Brewster does it so well, that I have replicated the outfit below, where each item is practical and affordable...All under $100! I'm loving the Melie Bianco "Terri" tote that is large enough to hold sippy cups and snacks. Another great find are these Dick's Cottons sunglasses that have been worn by many celebrities - only $59.95 - see Dickscottons.com for more colors and styles.
1. Fossil Women's Watch, SmartBargains.com, $63.42 (free shipping)
2. Jones New York Easy Care Signature Shirt, Macys.com, $49.99 (was $64)
3. Dicks Cottons "Cape Cod-Mayflower Wayfarer" sunglasses, Dickscotton.com $59.95
4. a.n.a. Multikeeper Buckle Belt, JCPenney.com, $18
5. Tory Burch Abitha Leather Flip-Flop, NeimanMarcus.com, $95
6. J.Crew Factory 5" Oxford Chino Short in poppy, Jcrew.com, $29.50 (was $36.50)
7. Melie Bianco Terri, Piperlime.com, $78.99* (was $99)
*For an extra 10% off sign up for email, and code is emailed within minutes